Claiming your Spinny Warranty
Note: Please make sure to raise your query via the above helpline channels within 3 working days from the occurrence of the claim event, failing to do so would render the claim as invalid. Please mail with the registration number of the car in the subject line.
Conditions for Validity of Warranty
The warranty for your Spinny Assured car will be considered void and will not be reinstated under the following conditions :
Car is not serviced in a timely manner:
- The car is ‘not’ serviced in a timely manner by the customer which means:
General Service*- Done within 9 months or upto 9,000 kms from the date of delivery (whichever occurs first)
*(General Service means and consists of changing engine oil, oil filter, checking oil levels in gearbox and differential, coolant level and top up where necessary). You need to keep a copy of all service/maintenance records of the car.
Changes in car condition: If the car undergoes significant change in condition that affects performance of the car, the warranty will be considered void. Significant changes include:
- Any physical damage** as reported by the insurer or Spinny authorized workshop.
** Please refer to the Warranty TnC booklet provided during purchase for more details
- Any modifications such as external CNG/LPG fittings etc.
- The car is declared a loss.
Sale to Another Person: The warranty on your Spinny Assured car is non-transferable and will be considered void if the car is sold to another person prior to the expiration of the warranty coverage.
Commercial Use: The warranty on your Spinny Assured car will be considered void if the car is used as a taxi or fleet test drive car or other prohibited commercial purposes where the car can be used by multiple drivers.
- External Repairs/Damages: Spinny is not liable for any reimbursements for any external repairs/replacements done by you or for any other accidental damages after the delivery of the car.
- OEM Warranty Transfer: Any OEM warranty (if valid on the car) gets transferred to the car along with the Spinny warranty and must be availed in accordance with the terms and condition of the concerned OEM warranty.
- Warranty Charges: The warranty has no surrender value and the warranty service fee (or part thereof) is non-refundable beyond a period of 5 days from the dates of the delivery of the car.
Note: All claims related service requests will be fulfilled at Spinny workshops only.